Day 5: Aiden C

 Today was the first day after the weekend, which meant I was quite tired. Despite that, I think I got quite a bit done! I came to school today with the goal to cut out and put together my diorama, which is exactly what I did! When I first got to school, I started by opening up illustrator and formatting all my work to be ready to print:


With all the borders set to 0.001 and red, I saved the file and uploaded it to the laser printer, ready to start cutting. The cutting process went mostly fine, but in the process of transferring over my illustrator document, the artboards switched orders, and I ended up printing one of the pages wrong, but all I had to do was re-cut that one page.



After that, I went to glue the layers together, and while I was pouring the glue, apparently the lid was unscrewed because it fell off and I ended up getting a lot of glue on my paper. Luckily, the teacher was able to take half of the glue, and I used the other half. Finally, my diorama was finished! Sadly, I don't have a picture of the finished version, but here are all the layers together:


After that, I spent the remaining 45 mins helping rough cut the wood for the projects, as well as looking at others' works.

Thanks for reading!

Aiden

Comments

Popular Posts