day 5- tyler b

 today was pretty exciting! i had finished printing out all my pieces for my shadowbox and diorama so i started piecing everything together! after i had printed out all my papers i started on the cutting the foam core with the exacto knife. this was a little hard at first because it was actually harder to cut straight lines that i thought. i ended up doing it though! so after that, i got some glue on a scrap piece of paper and with my paint brush i would paint glue on each of the foam strips and very carefully place them on the sides of each layer of my diorama. it is super important that you make it even because if not, it might not fit in the frame. i had to redo one of my layers, the op layer but it turned out better than i thought it would! 






Comments

Popular Posts