Day 9: Ariana

 The last day in the tinkeria and my project is finished! I've sealed both projects in their respective boxes and made sure to clean the insides thoroughly. I've bolted them inside with two screws and stuck a hanger in the back, they are now truly finished. here and behold Mr. Goldfish and cinderella!




in the pictures, you can't really see the acrylic, but that just proves how well I cleaned it he he he. In real life the acrylic makes them look super professional, a little too slick for my tastes. but no matter, they both turned out better than I anticipated.  

Even after we finished our projects in the morning we still had some work to do. We had to prepare our presentation. this presentation is what we all worked on before lunch, then once that was all done we had the afternoon to do whatever project we wanted. A couple people did costers, one did a remote holder, and one of us left early. I on the other hand Made the wonderous sign which reads out "Moni" in honor of the "Stonks song"





 





Comments

Popular Posts