Day 9: Josey

    Today was the last day of J-term and we were able to see all of our hard work pay off. We spent the morning adding finishing touches to our shadowboxes, and I mean completely finishing. This consisted of sticking the LED strips to the sides of our shadowbox, then attaching the battery pack. Location of the battery pack was important to make sure there were not any dark spots, but after a few quick tests I found the perfect spot. Next was probably my favorite part of the whole J-term. Going into a dark room and seeing my completely finished shadowbox. I was so happy with the way it turned out and the reflection of the buildings shown through just the right amount. 



Lots of experimenting with colors

The very last step was adding the sawtooth hanger os our dioramas and shadowboxes could go on a wall. This was just adding a few more screws and voila we were completely done with our shadowboxes and dioramas! Overall I have have really enjoyed this J-term and have learned so many new skills from desigining on adobe illustrator to using new powertools. 





Comments

Popular Posts